Family Art Retreat
An Artsy Weekend Away at Appel Farm
For more than 50 years, Appel Farm Arts Camp has transformed the lives of thousands of young people, helping children develop artistic talents, gain self-confidence, and make friendships that last a lifetime. Now we are offering our families a chance to experience the magic of Appel Farm summer…together.
Together, focus on your relationships throughout a weekend packed with intentional opportunities for connection and communication. Collaborate with your whole family on art projects, engage in theater and dance workshops, and make music together. Relax and enjoy your family’s company, roast marshmallows and sing songs around a campfire.
- Spend the weekend with your family in a comfortable, dorm-style bunk located in a beautiful rural setting.
- Participate in a variety of visual and performing arts workshops!
- Get some fresh air, stargaze, sit around the campfire…and relax.
- Enjoy delicious and nutritious meals and snacks, prepared by our Chef.
- Meet other families, make friends, and share a special connection through the arts!
Our favorite was the Visual Arts workshop — we love making things together! We also enjoyed the Theater and Dance workshops because they are things we would probably never do otherwise.The Jost Family
I really enjoyed the weekend. It was amazing! Making our memory box was the most meaningful for my family because it was something we made together. We are going to put a lot of good memories in our box.Dean Jost, age 9
The Family Art Retreat is funded in part by a generous grant from The Pascale Sykes Foundation.