Experience great performances in a grand theater
Appel Farm at the Landis Announces 2012-13 Season
Visit www.landistheater.com to purchase tickets.
Appel Farm Arts & Music Center will be presenting a season of music, theater, family entertainment, comedy and more at the historic Landis Theater in downtown Vineland, NJ, only 10 minutes off Route 55 and 35 minutes from the the Walt Whitman Bridge.
Appel Farm at the Landis performances currently include:
• Disney's Alice in Wonderland (Landis Youth Theater) - Fri.-Sun. Mar. 15-17, 2013
• Love, Lust, Fear and Freedom - The Songs of Joni Mitchell and Leonard Cohen - Sat., Mar. 23, 2013
• The Berenstain Bears Live! in Family Matters, the Musical (Family Matinee) - Sun., Mar. 24, 2013
• David Bromberg Quartet – Fri., Apr. 12, 2013
• Wizard of Oz (Family Matinee) - Sun., Apr. 14, 2013
• Roman Holiday (Film) - Thurs., Apr. 18, 2013
• Kashmir - The Led Zeppelin Show - Sat., Apr. 20, 2013
• The Smithereens - Fri., May 3, 2013
• Martha Speaks (Family Matinee) - Sun., May 5, 2013
Check the website for the latest listing of classic films! See them on the big screen!
Tickets are on sale now at www.landistheater.com or call (856) 691-1211.
Visit the Box Office Monday-Friday, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm, Saturday, Noon - 4:00 pm.
The theater is located at 830 East Landis Avenue, Vineland, NJ 08360.
Please join us for a spectacular inaugural season at the Landis Theater!
*Please note there will be no performances at the Theater or Gallery at Appel Farm's site in Elmer during the 2012 - 2013 season. The Appel Farm Arts & Music Festival returns on June 1, 2013. Please make sure to sign up for the e-news and like us on facebook to receive announcements and special offers.