Jamboree Girl Scout Leadership Camps
Girls, ages 8 – 14, can join us for a 2 night overnight, camp experience. Located on 115 acres of beautiful fields and woods, Appel Farm is an idyllic (and ideal!) spot for girls to spend time connecting, sharing and learning. Our engaging curriculum is designed to teach girls about science, the environment and social issues through workshops in the visual and performing arts and to help Girl Scouts earn their Girl Scout Achievement Journey awards. Girls have the opportunity to meet other girls from around the tri-state region in a supportive and safe environment that fosters community, personal growth and critical thinking.
- Friday, March 17, 6pm, to Sunday, March 19, 2017, 2:30pm: a 2 Night Girl Scout Leadership Camp based on aMUSE & Breathe for Juniors and Cadettes.
- Friday, November 3, 6pm, to Sunday, November 5, 2017, 2:30pm: a 2 Night Girl Scout Leadership Camp based on WOW and aMUSE.
- Friday, February 23, 6pm, to Sunday, February 25, 2018, 2:30pm: 2 Girl Scout Leadership Camp based on aMAZE & GIRLtopia for Cadettes and Seniors.
- Friday, March 16, 6pm, to Sunday, March 19, 2018, 2:30pm: 2 Girl Scout Leadership Camp based on Get Moving and Breathe for Juniors and Cadettes.
Appel Farm is only 15 minutes from Bridgeton & Mullica Hill, 35 minutes from Philadelphia and Wilmington, and 90 minutes from Princeton, Cape May, and the Easton, PA areas.
Highlights for the Jamboree Girl Scout Leadership Camp include:
- Arrive Friday night at 6pm and settle into your cozy dormitory style room which features a fully equipped indoor bathroom and bunkbeds. All you need is a sleeping bag and pillow!
- A campfire, complete with campfire games, songs and s’mores.
- Saturday morning: wake up to breakfast, followed by all day workshops, lunch and dinner.
- Sunday morning: wake up to breakfast, followed by morning workshops and lunch.
- Celebrate the weekend with a Candle Achievement Ceremony and an ice cream sundae party on Sunday afternoon!
Cost: The cost for our Spring 2017 program is $125 per scout and $55 per chaperone. All inclusive price includes accommodations for 2 nights, 5 meals, snacks, s’mores, ice cream, and all workshop materials. The weekend will provide the leader with the tools for each troop to return home to complete a “Take Action” project in their own community.
Early Bird Registration – Receive a $10 discount when you reserve by February 1st for March’s Jamboree.
That’s only $115 per scout! Discount applies only to scouts and is not available for chaperones.
Chaperone/Girl Ratio: 1:8 – one additional chaperone for each additional 8 girls.
We look forward to working with your troop to transform their lives and to help you build girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place!
Jamboree Photo Gallery
For detailed information, please click on the following links:
- Seniors Jamboree: click here.
- Cadette Jamborees: click here.
- Brownies Jamboree: click here.
- Juniors Jamborees: click here.