Final Steps to Becoming a Teaching Artist
After returning clean background checks to Appel Farm, the final step is to complete the necessary employment and tax documents to officially become part of the Appel Farm team! These documents include an I-9, W-4, and ADP employee registration (including setting up direct deposit), and providing two forms of government-issued identification (i.e. drivers license, passport, Social Security card, etc). In addition, we will ask you to sign a Teaching Artist Agreement that clearly outlines how Appel Farm will support you as a Teaching Artist and what Appel Farm expects of you as a Teaching Artist.
- ADP Employee Registration (including Direct Deposit registration)
- Two forms of Government-issued Identification
- Teaching Artist Agreement
- Short Biography: For Appel Farm’s website, you can see examples by checking out our current TA Roster.
- A Recent Head Shot that reflects the best and current you. This will be used on our website, if you don’t have one, we’ll take it for you on site!