There’s art in the making this summer…
Join us online to connect and create with Appel Farm.
In a time when learning must take place physically distanced, Appel Farm is committed to connecting young artists with our talented group of professional artists and educators in a virtual art-making space. We are committed to creating a safe, brave space founded in social-emotional learning as young artists develop their creativity and love of learning.
Art in the Making classes place an emphasis on a community of creators, coming together to understand themselves, one another, and their world through the process of art-making.
Art in the Making Details:
- Art in the Making runs July 6-August 14, 2020, for six weeks of weekly 1-hour classes.
- Classes are designed for young artists ages 7 to 17.
- Classes are scheduled Monday-Friday, from 4:00-5:00 PM or 5:00-6:00 PM.
- Sign up for one class, or sign up for all nine! Discounts offered on three or more classes.
- Classes cost $150 ($25/1-hour class, for 6 weeks)
- Take three or more classes, and each class beyond the 2nd costs $120 ($20/1-hour class, for 6 weeks)
- Classes will meet on Discord, an online platform that is accessible from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. We will provide information on how to download the Discord app, join the Appel Farm Community, and help you throughout the class with any support you need.
- Classes are facilitated by Appel Farm Teaching Artists.
Appel Farm is offering virtual Private & Small Group Lessons this summer!
Appel Farm Teaching Artists and Appel Farm Arts Camp Instructors are teaching lessons online to help our community stay creative over the summer! Sign your creative kid up for one-on-one instruction in music, theatre, visual arts, photography, and more! We are adding Teaching Artists and lessons all the time, and you can always reach out with your ideal lesson. We will most likely be able to match you with a Teaching Artist and get you started!
Missing your friends? Get together with 2-5 friends for a Small Group Lesson! You can all join the same class from your own houses, and learn together. Rehearse scenes, write songs, collaborate on an art project, write poetry and have group critiques!
- Private and Small Group Lessons run July 6-August 14, 2020.
- Choose 3 or 6 weeks of weekly lessons.
- Lessons are designed for young artists ages 7 to 17; lessons may be available to other aged-students on request.
- Private Lessons cost $30 per 1/2-hour lesson, and $60 per 1-hour lesson.
$90 for 3 weeks of 1/2-hour lessons
$180 for 6 weeks of 1/2-hour lessons
$180 for 3 weeks of 1-hour lessons
$360 for 6 weeks of 1-hour lessons
- Small Group Lessons cost $30 per 1-hour lesson, per student, up to 5 students.
$90 for 3 weeks of 1-hour lessons
$180 for 6 weeks of 1-hour lessons
- Lessons will meet on Zoom, an online platform that is accessible from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. We will provide information on how to download the Zoom app, and help you throughout the summer with any support you need.
- Lessons are taught by Appel Farm Teaching Artists.