Family Camp Weekend
Experience Camp as a Whole Family!
May 19-20, 2018
For more than 50 years, Appel Farm Arts Camp has transformed the lives of thousands of young people, helping children develop artistic talents, gain self-confidence, and make friendships that last a lifetime. Now we are offering our families a chance to experience the magic of Appel Farm summer…together.
Together, focus on your relationships throughout a weekend packed with intentional opportunities for connection and communication. Collaborate with your whole family on art projects, engage in theatre and dance workshops, and make music together. Relax and enjoy your family’s company, roast marshmallows and sing songs around a campfire.
- Spend the weekend with your family in a comfortable, dorm-style bunk located in a beautiful rural setting.
- Participate in a variety of visual and performing arts workshops!
- Get some fresh air, stargaze, sit around the campfire…and relax.
- Enjoy delicious and nutritious meals and snacks, prepared by our Chef.
- Meet other families, make friends, and share a special connection through the arts!
Family Camp Weekend costs $50/person. Children under age 3, and children who are registered for Camp 2018 attend for free.
Questions? Please call us at 856-358-2472 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Which workshop was most meaningful to your family?”
“Photograms — we got to take pictures with our baby’s hands!”The Gordon Family
My children were in their element as soon as they arrived. They were comfortable being themselves and actively participating in front of strangers without feelings of insecurity. To them, Appel Farm is another home away from home that allows them to feel safe & secure to be themselves.Ruby Jost