Important Information to book a Jamboree Retreat
- To reserve your Girl Scout Jamboree, there is a non-refundable reservation fee of $180.
- Your balance is due one week before your event. At that time, final workshop attendee numbers are required for the purposes of ordering all necessary supplies. There will be no refunds for scouts who can not attend after payment of the final invoice.
- Payments may be made by cash, troop debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover card), or check. Checks should be made out to “Appel Farm Arts & Music Center” and mailed to Box 888, 457 Shirley Road, Elmer, NJ 08318.
- Once you have booked your retreat, you will receive a confirmation email.
- To register, please ask to speak to Melissa or Tamara at 856/358-2472.
All of our food is lovingly prepared and made from scratch by our Appel Farm caterer.
Sample menu items:
Breakfast: hot scrambled eggs, french toast cassarole, cereal and fresh fruit
Lunch: chicken salad sandwiches and macaroni and cheese
Dinner: cheese lasagna, fresh green beans, garlic bread and a salad bar
Please let us know of any allergies requiring special food handling or preparation.