Important Party Information
Birthday Parties may be booked for the following days and times. If you have a different time that you are looking for, don’t hesitate to call – we may be able to accommodate you! (Holidays from school are almost always wide open!)
Friday: 4:30 – 6:30 pm, 7:30 – 9:30 pm
Saturday: 1:30 – 3:30 pm, 4:30 – 6:30 pm
Sunday: 1:30 – 3:30 pm, and 4:30 – 6:30 pm
- In order to reserve the party date and time for your child’s special day there is a non-refundable reservation fee of 25% of the 8 child minimum price.
- The balance is the day of your party. A final head count is required one week prior for the purposes of ordering supplies.
- Payments may be made by cash, credit card, or check. Checks should be made out to “Appel Farm Arts & Music Center”.
- Art is fun and can be messy so please remember to dress appropriately.
- The birthday child and his/her immediate family may arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time to set up for the party. Guests are asked to arrive promptly at the scheduled start of the party.
- All parties are assigned a specific Appel Farm art studio for your celebration. The grounds are not available for parties. Please respect the privacy of fellow visitors and remain in the designated space for your party.
Contact Melissa Tevere, Director of Special Events & Conferences, at [email protected] or (856) 358-2472 ext. 124 to reserve your arts birthday party.