Jamboree Girl Scout Leadership Camps
- Friday, March 15, 6:30pm, to Sunday, March 17, 2019, 2:30pm: a two night Girl Scout Leadership Camp based on aMuse for Juniors and MEDIA for Cadettes.
Juniors and Cadettes are invited to join us for a 2 night overnight, camp experience. Located on 115 acres of beautiful fields and woods, Appel Farm is an idyllic (and ideal!) spot for girls to spend time connecting, sharing and learning. Our engaging curriculum is designed to teach girls about science, the environment and social issues through workshops in the visual and performing arts and to help Girl Scouts earn their Girl Scout Achievement Journey awards. Girls have the opportunity to meet other girls from around the tri-state region in a supportive and safe environment that fosters community, personal growth and critical thinking.
Appel Farm is only 15 minutes from Bridgeton & Mullica Hill, 35 minutes from Philadelphia and Wilmington, and 90 minutes from Princeton, Cape May, and the Easton, PA areas.
Highlights for the Jamboree Girl Scout Leadership Camp include:
- Arrive Friday night at 6pm and settle into your cozy dormitory style room which features a fully equipped indoor bathroom and bunkbeds. All you need is a sleeping bag and pillow!
- A campfire, complete with campfire games, songs and s’mores.
- Saturday morning: wake up to breakfast, followed by all day workshops, lunch and dinner.
- Sunday morning: wake up to breakfast, followed by morning workshops and lunch.
- Celebrate the weekend with a Candle Achievement Ceremony and an ice cream sundae party on Sunday afternoon!
Cost: The cost for our Journey program is $150 per scout and $70 per chaperone. All inclusive price includes accommodations for 2 nights, 5 meals, snacks, s’mores, ice cream, all workshop materials, and badges. The weekend will provide the leader with the tools for each troop to return home to complete a “Take Action” project in their own community.
Early Bird Registration – Receive a $20 discount when you reserve by February 1st for your Jamboree!
That’s only $130 per scout! Discount applies only to scouts and is not available for chaperones. To reserve a spot for you and your troop or Juliette, register online or call 856-358-2472. Registration requires a non-refundable $200 registration deposit.
Chaperone/Girl Ratio: 1:8 – one additional chaperone for each additional 8 girls.
We look forward to working with your troop to transform their lives and to help you build girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place!