Important Information to Book a Workshop
Book a Workshop Today!
Girl Scout Workshop Availability
Girl Scout Workshops may be booked for the following days and times.
- Fridays: 4:30 – 6:30 pm 7:30 – 9:30 pm
- Saturdays: 1:30 – 3:30 pm 4:30 – 6:30 pm
- Sundays: 1:30 – 3:30 pm 4:30 – 6:30 pm
*Daisy Workshops are only 1 hour long with an additional 30-minute meeting time. All other workshops are 1.5 hours long with a 30-minute meeting time.
- In order to reserve the workshop date and time for your troop there is a non-refundable reservation fee of 25% of the minimum (10-child) price. Please feel free to invite another troop to join you to meet the 10-child minimum.
- The balance is due one week before the workshop date. At that time, final workshop attendee numbers are required for the purposes of ordering the necessary supplies.
- Payments may be made by cash, troop debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover card), or check. Checks should be made out to “Appel Farm Arts & Music Center”.
- Leaders will need to purchase the appropriate badges or Daisy petals. They can visit www.GSCSNJ.org or their local Juliette shop to obtain the desired materials.
- Once you have booked a workshop, you will receive a confirmation email.