Appel Farm is delighted that you are considering our facility for your next event! Please review our policies:
- Our rates are determined per your individual facility needs and based on the number of bunks you will need for your guests and the types of meeting rooms required. View our Conference Center Brochure or our Wedding Brochure.
- Theatre rentals are available but Audio/Lighting Technicians are not included.
- Groups are entirely responsible for setting up the facilities for your event.
- Each group contracts directly with their own food service company. You may use one of the caterers on our list or supply your own.
- Each person should bring their own bedroll or sleeping bag, pillow, towels, clothes and toiletries.
- Each group is also asked to maintain the cleanliness of their lodging, meeting and eating areas and to remove all decorations.
- Each group, (whether it be a Wedding, Conference or Retreat) is required to present a Certificate of Insurance naming Appel Farm as an Additional Insured or Event Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.00. Alcohol is permitted to be served (but not sold) at your event, but a $500,000.00 Liquor Liability clause must also be included in your Certificate of Insurance.
- Bonfires are permitted until 1am depending on weather conditions. Visitors must supply their own wood.
- To reserve a date, Appel Farm requires a $500 Security Deposit. 50% of your rental cost is due 60 days prior to your event with the balance due one week prior.
- Your security deposit will be returned the Wednesday following your event after a physical inspection of the property.
- Our Special Events and Conference Assistant will be on site for the duration of your event. They will check in with you at specific designated times (ie. meal times). Our Facilities Manager will also be on site in case any facilities issues arise.
- Appel Farm is responsible for snow removal, including clearing mandatory walk ways and our main parking lot.
- For more information, please email Melissa Tevere, Director of Special Events and Conferences, at [email protected].