Looking for inspiration?
Rates and Information
Located on 115 acres of open fields and woods, Appel Farm Arts & Music Center offers a rustic and uniquely unforgettable setting for your wedding! Exchange your vows under the vaulted ceiling of our Pavilion, silhouetted against the setting sun and woods, or on the patio of our dining facility, with our organic garden at your back. Host your reception in our dining hall which seats 200 guests and has a fully-equipped kitchen for your caterer’s use. Our grounds feature beautiful groves of trees, a contemplative garden for your guests to explore, two bonfire pits for late night revelry and sleeping accommodations for up to 130 guests.
Package #1 – A Wedding Weekend at Appel Farm – $5,000
Spend the weekend at Appel Farm! This package is ideal for those looking to host their rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and brunch all in one location! Up to 100 guests can stay overnight on both Friday & Saturday, and you are welcome to enjoy campfires both nights. Celebrate your special day with a mini-camp experience for your family & friends! This package also include s’mores & firewood for one (1) night and complimentary installation of our decorative Pavilion curtains, if desired. Spaces included: Dining Hall & Kitchen • Pavilion • Cubicle Suite • South • Campfire Pits
Package #2: South Jersey Sky Package- $3,600
Enjoy the convenience of an air-conditioned reception hall, with full access to a commercial kitchen, housed in a beautiful, rural environment! Tie the knot under the Pavilion or on the Dining Hall patio, framed by our gorgeous organic garden and the expansive South Jersey sky. Continue your celebration with a sit-down reception, and then dance under the stars. Finish the celebration with a campfire for your family & friends! Spaces included: Dining Hall & Kitchen • Pavilion • Cubicle Suite • Campfire Pits
Package #3: Garden Party – $1,800
Keep it simple & all in one place! Start with a cocktail hour & ceremony on the back patio overlooking the organic garden, hold your reception inside the Dining Hall, and end the night with an intimate campfire right outside! Spaces included: Dining Hall & Kitchen • Cubicle Suite • Garden Fire Pit
Package #4: Setting Sun – $2,000
Looking for an outdoor venue? Opt for a celebration under our covered Pavilion! Surrounded by verdant woods & grounds, complete with adjacent courtyard, this is a beautiful location with lots of DIY potential. Your caterer of choice will have full access to our commercial kitchen. End the night with a campfire for your family & friends! Spaces included: Pavilion • North Fire Pit • Kitchen
Package #5: Pavilion Party – $1,500
Are you hoping for a more casual feel to your special day? Skip the formal catering and bring in some food trucks! This package allows you to host your wedding ceremony & reception completely outdoors under the sky and stars, rain or shine! Surrounded by verdant woods & grounds, complete with adjacent courtyard, this is a beautiful location with lots of DIY potential. End the night with a campfire for your family & friends! Spaces included: Pavilion • North Fire Pit
Entire Building – $1,500.00 / Per Room -$225.00
• 6 bunk bed units = 12 total beds [Twin]
• Sleeps up to 12 people
• Bathroom* with sink, toilet, 2 stall showers (*ADA-compliant bathroom available)
• Private entrance, wall-to-wall carpeting
• No Heat / No Air-Conditioning [Limited Season]
• 6 Cubby Units [shared by 2 people]
Entire Building – $800 / Per Room -$290
• 9 bunk bed units = 18 total beds [Twin]
• Sleeps up to 18 people
• ADA-compliant bathroom with 2 sinks, 2 toilets, 2 stall showers
• Private entrance, laminate flooring
• Heated / No Air-Conditioning
• 9 Cubby Units [shared by 2 people]
Payments, Policies, & Provisions
• Appel Farm does not provide linens, bedding, glassware, tent rentals, catering, or event staffing.
• Appel Farm’s tables & chairs are only permitted to be used in the Dining Hall.
• Wedding Party must purchase separate Event Insurance to be provided to AFAMC prior to event.
• Campfires must be extinguished by 12:00 AM. Complimentary wood offered for one 2-hour fire.
• Guests are welcome to bring their own sports equipment, if desired.
• Pets and/or animals are not permitted on-site, with the exception of certified service animals.
• $500 Security Deposit is required to book dates.
• Payments are typically invoiced in two installments unless otherwise arranged.
• REFUND POLICY: Either party may cancel up to 60 days prior to the scheduled date of your event with written notice. A refund will be given less a $75 administrative fee. Refunds with less than 60 days notice shall not be given.