South Jersey Arts Fest
Saturday and Sunday, June 2nd and 3rd, 1 – 6pm
Thank you for joining us for the South Jersey Arts Fest! All our friends ignited their imagination during a jam-packed weekend of performance, innovative arts exhibits and immersive workshops for the whole family!
Many friends enjoyed the South Jersey Arts Festival on June 2nd and 3rd by creating art and learning new things in the Visual Arts, Performing Arts and STEAM workshops. The Arts Camp Pop Up was filled with lots of activities just for kids while parents visited other areas of the event including the Art of Winemaking Tent. Special thanks to Auburn Road Vineyards for making the Art of Winemaking Tent a great success. And a heartfelt thank you to all the musicians and dance troupes, and youth performers who helped make the event a weekend to remember!
If you missed this year’s event, please join our email list to receive information about
the 2019 South Jersey Arts Fest!
Here are some of the great things that happened this year…
- Music by known regional artists including foot stomping Brother Joscephus and the Love Revolution, Balkan brass band West Philadelphia Orchestra, singer-songwriter Joe Crookston, South Jersey’s powerhouse country performers Williams Honor, Alborada Spanish Dance Theatre and more! More information, here.
- Student-based performers, theatre, choral and dance troupes
- Interactive Visual, Performance and STEAM workshops and activities all day, both days! More information, here.
- Crafters & artists
- Delicious fare from gourmet food trucks, craft brews and wine
Family and friends – find out what makes Appel Farm so special as the leading arts education center in South Jersey!
GET THE FULL EXPERIENCE:
- Kids can experience the magic of Appel Farm’s summer camp at our Arts Camp Pop Up: visual and performing arts activities, a bounce house and yard games just for kids! A great place for the kids to go while parents check out the selection of vintage wines & craft beers for a cold drink.
- Parents can enjoy a special experience with the “Art of Wine Making” where they can meet the winemakers of Auburn Road Vineyard & Winery, learn more about making wine, and taste specialty wines.
- Festival attendees can also camp under the stars on Saturday night, (or rent an entire bunk), enjoy a campfire, s’mores and a performance by a Joe Crookston at our Overnight Experience.
- On Sunday morning, intermediate and advanced riders can join the South Jersey Cycling Tour (sponsored by Action Wheels) on a 30 mile round trip tour of South Jersey with Auburn Road Vineyards as their destination. Are you a novice or beginner? A shorter ride is available with a built-in turn around point at the 6 mile mark.
2019 TICKET PRICES:
- Tickets will become available for the 2019 Festival later in Fall 2018.
DON’T MISS THIS SPECIAL FAMILY EVENT
TO KICK OFF SUMMER 2019!
We are looking for Food Trucks, Artists, Craftspeople and Culinary Artists to be a part of the 2019 South Jersey Arts Fest!
Appel Farm will accept four savory food trucks, one sweets food truck and one ice cream/water ice truck to participate in our Wine, Beer and Food Garden. The cost to participate is $150 for two days. One food truck will be asked to come early on Sunday to sell breakfast and coffee to overnight attendees.
VENDORS – Craftspeople, fine artists and culinary artists
Appel Farm will accept 20 craft vendors and artists and 5 culinary artisans to sell their work. The cost to participate is $75 per vendor.