South Jersey Arts Fest
Saturday and Sunday, June 1-2, 2019, 1-6 pm
Kick off the summer!
Join us for South Jersey Arts Fest! Ignite your imagination at this jam-packed weekend of performance, innovative arts exhibits and immersive workshops for the whole family!
- Music by well-known regional artists
- Student-based performers, theatre, choral and dance troupes
- Interactive Visual, Performance and STEAM workshops and activities all day, both days!
- Crafters & artists
- Delicious fare from gourmet food trucks, craft brews and wine
- Family and friends – find out what makes Appel Farm so special as the leading arts education center in South Jersey!
THE FULL EXPERIENCE:
- Kids can experience the magic of Appel Farm’s summer camp at our Arts Camp Pop Up: visual and performing arts activities, a bounce house and yard games just for kids! A great place for the kids to go while parents check out the selection of vintage wines & craft beers for a cold drink.
- Parents can enjoy a special experience with the “Art of Wine Making” where they can meet the winemakers of Auburn Road Vineyard & Winery, learn more about making wine, and taste specialty wines.
- Festival attendees can also camp under the stars on Saturday night, (or rent an entire bunk), enjoy a campfire, s’mores and an exclusive campfire performance at our Overnight Experience.
- On Sunday morning, intermediate and advanced riders can join the South Jersey Cycling Tour (sponsored by Action Wheels) on a 30 mile round trip tour of South Jersey with Auburn Road Vineyards as their destination. Are you a novice or beginner? A shorter ride is available with a built-in turn around point at the 6 mile mark.
2019 TICKET PRICES:
Check back for tickets to the 2019 South Jersey Arts Fest.
Did you miss the 2018 South Jersey Arts Fest?
Many friends enjoyed the South Jersey Arts Festival in 2018 by creating art and learning new things in the Visual Arts, Performing Arts and STEAM workshops. The Arts Camp Pop Up was filled with lots of activities just for kids while parents visited other areas of the event including the Art of Winemaking Tent. Special thanks to Auburn Road Vineyards for making the Art of Winemaking Tent a great success. And a heartfelt thank you to all the musicians and dance troupes, and youth performers who helped make the event a weekend to remember!
If you missed last year’s event, please join our email list to receive information about the 2019 South Jersey Arts Fest!
DON’T MISS THIS SPECIAL FAMILY EVENT TO KICK OFF SUMMER 2019!
We are looking for Food Trucks, Artists, Craftspeople and Culinary Artists to be a part of the 2019 South Jersey Arts Fest!
Appel Farm will accept four savory food trucks, one sweet food truck, and one ice cream/water ice truck to participate in our Wine, Beer and Food Garden. The cost to participate is $150 for two days. One food truck will be asked to come early on Sunday to sell breakfast and coffee to overnight attendees.
VENDORS – Craftspeople, fine artists and culinary artists
Appel Farm will accept 20 craftspeople and fine artists, and 5 culinary artists to sell their work at Arts Fest. The cost to participate is $75 per vendor.