South Jersey Arts Fest
Saturday and Sunday, June 2nd and 3rd, 1 – 6pm
Join us for the South Jersey Arts Fest! Ignite your imagination during a jam-packed weekend of performance, innovative arts exhibits and immersive workshops for the whole family!
- Music by known regional artists including foot stomping Brother Joscephus and the Love Revolution, Balkan brass band West Philadelphia Orchestra, singer-songwriter Joe Crookston, South Jersey’s powerhouse country performers Williams Honor, Alborada Spanish Dance Theatre and more! More information, here.
- Student-based performers, theatre, choral and dance troupes
- Interactive Visual, Performance and STEAM workshops and activities all day, both days! More information, here.
- Crafters & artists
- Delicious fare from gourmet food trucks, craft brews and wine
Family and friends – find out what makes Appel Farm so special as the leading arts education center in South Jersey!
GET THE FULL EXPERIENCE:
- Kids can experience the magic of Appel Farm’s summer camp at our “Arts Camp Pop Up”: visual and performing arts activities, a bounce house and yard games just for kids! A great place for the kids to go while parents check out the selection of vintage wines & craft beers for a cold drink.
- Parents can enjoy a special experience with the “Art of Wine Making” where they can meet the winemakers of Auburn Road Vineyard & Winery, learn more about making wine, and taste specialty wines.
- Festival attendees can also camp under the stars on Saturday night, (or rent an entire bunk), enjoy a campfire, s’mores and a performance by a Joe Crookston at our Overnight Experience.
- On Sunday morning, intermediate and advanced riders can join the South Jersey Cycling Tour (sponsored by Action Wheels) on a 30 mile round trip tour of South Jersey with Auburn Road Vineyards as their destination. Are you a novice or beginner? A shorter ride is available with a built-in turn around point at the 6 mile mark.
- $15 Single Day
- $25 VIP – One day VIP includes entrance into the VIP tent where you can relax in the shade, enjoy refreshments, and meet the artists. Also includes a free ticket into the “Art of Wine Making” workshops.
- $30 Two-Day ticket
- $50 Two-Day VIP ticket includes access for both days
- $5 “Art of Wine Making” Workshop Ticket
- $150 (per day) 10 x 10′ Party Tent with a 60″ round table and chairs in a prime location near the mainstage
- Children 13 and under are free of charge. Additional “Kids Camp” ticket available for $10.
- $40 Overnight Camping Ticket includes camp space, campfire, s’mores and performance by a special musical guest.
- $500 Room Ticket for 10 guests that includes 10 Two-Day VIP tickets. That’s only $50 per person for indoor overnight accommodations, entrance to the VIP tent and the “Art of Wine Making”. Great for family reunions, high school reunions, bridal showers and more!
- FREE South Jersey Cycling Tour. Reservations required.
Please note: No dogs or other pets allowed. No outside alcohol permitted on Festival Grounds. This is a rain or shine event. No refunds given.
DON’T MISS THIS SPECIAL FAMILY EVENT
TO KICK OFF THE SUMMER!
We are looking for Food Trucks, Artists, Craftspeople and Culinary Artists to be a part of our South Jersey Arts Fest!
Appel Farm will accept four savory food trucks, one sweets food truck and one ice cream/water ice truck to participate in our Wine, Beer and Food Garden. The cost to participate is $150 for two days. One food truck will be asked to come early on Sunday to sell breakfast and coffee to overnight attendees.
VENDORS – Craftspeople, fine artists and culinary artists
Appel Farm will accept 20 craft vendors and artists and 5 culinary artisans to sell their work. The cost to participate is $75 per vendor.