South Jersey Cycling Tour
Appel Farm is pleased to present the fourth annual South Jersey Cycling Tour sponsored by Subaru of America!
Sunday, June 2nd at 9:oo AM
Cruise the picturesque countryside between Elmer and Pilesgrove on this rolling ride, which begins in Salem County at Appel Farm Arts & Music Campus, and takes you past historic peach farms, fields of corn, and the lush green woods of Salem and Gloucester County. Novice riders who are looking for a leisurely ride can participate in an 8 mile loop, stopping at a designated point to fill up your water bottles with fresh water. Experienced riders can participate in an 28.7 mile loop to gorgeous Auburn Road Vineyards, where you will stop for a break, refill your water bottles, and then head back to Appel Farm for a day of music, art, and more at South Jersey Arts & Music Fest!
Auburn Road Vineyards is also our Art of Winemaking partner! After finishing the SJ Cycling Tour, make sure to stop by the Art of Winemaking Tent, where you can sample their premier vintages and meet their winemakers!
Action Wheels will be pleased to offer free safety inspections, including minor adjustments, between 5/18 – 6/2 to any SJ Cycling Tour participants! Stop by and check out everything they have to offer at our sponsor’s shop!
- Arrival and registration begins at 8:30 AM, and the ride rolls out at 9:00 AM.
- The first 20 riders to register will receive an Action Wheels swag bag, so plan to arrive early!
- Helmets, flat kits, and releases are required for each rider. Releases for riders under the age of 18 must be signed by a parent. To save time on the morning of the ride, click here to download the release.
- In the case of inclement weather, please check your email, Appel Farm Facebook, or this page for an update. The ride will be canceled in the case of inclement weather or dangerous conditions.
- Participation in this ride is free with the purchase of a South Jersey Arts & Music Fest ticket, and we hope you will stay for all the fun after the ride! Get your tickets here!
- Take advantage of a comfortable cabin for our cyclists to shower, freshen up, and change after the ride!
Thanks again to Subaru of America, Auburn Road Vineyards, and Action Wheels Bike Shop for making the South Jersey Cycling Tour possible, allowing us to highlight the beautiful historic scenery of Salem and Gloucester Counties.