Help us reach our $50,000 goal for arts programming
Located in picturesque South Jersey, our nonprofit transforms lives through the arts by engaging audiences in meaningful arts programs. Through outreach in the schools, partnerships with community centers, activities at summer arts camp and on- site arts programming including events like the Music & Wine Festival, Appel Farm impacts over 25,000 people annually. Proceeds from this event will support Appel Farm’s many diverse public programs for undeserved audiences including the Rising Young Artist Scholarship program which provides inner city youth in Philadelphia, Camden, Newark and all across South Jersey to attend summer camp.
Festival Sponsorship Levels
Join Appel Farm as the Presenting Sponsor and reap the benefits of being promoted in all media sources with the event billing: Music & Wine Festival presented by XYZ. Inclusion on all promotional materials including your logo on the event’s wine glasses, center stage for promotion before and during the event, and prime exposure through all social media, radio, online and print advertising.
Premier Sponsors will present one key part of programming for the event, while also enjoying the benefits of being included on all promotional materials through print, social media and on the day of the event.
Participating Sponsors will have the choice of sponsoring a specific aspect of our event.
Sponsor a tent or station the day of the Festival. (See options in Sponsorship Package)
Presenting, Premier, Participating and Supporting
sponsors will be credited with logo placement on the following:
- 10,000 Postcards distributed via direct mail and by 15 wineries regionally
- 200+ Event Posters distributed throughout regional business, community centers, partner organizations
- At least 4 E-Mails reaching 10,000+ people
- Inclusion in Tasting Book distributed to 2,000+ patrons
- Website listing on Appel Farm, Vintage Atlantic Wine Region, and Visit South Jersey websites
- Sponsorship crediting in press releases, donor acknowledgements, and future promotions
For more information please view the Sponsorship Package by clicking on the link below. Also, feel free to contact Director of External Relations Heather Yelle at email@example.com.