Donate to help the arts flourish!
Approximately one-third of Appel Farm’s money comes from contributed income, such as gifts, grants and donations. While Appel Farm earns nearly 70% of its annual operating budget from program fees, and other earned income sources, this income varies and often does not allow Appel Farm to make the type of innovative investments in our programs that contributed income affords.
Donate to ensure that the fine and performing arts continue to blossom at Appel Farm. For more information about making a donation, please contact Appel Farm’s Development Department at (856) 358-2472 or by email at [email protected]. To make an online donation, click on Donate Now button.
Among the various funding sources that contribute to Appel Farm’s success, none is more crucial than individual contributions. We rely on contributions from friends like you so that we can:
- provide a broad range of arts education programs
- contribute to scholarship funds and financial assistance for young people who would not otherwise have the resources to attend Appel Farm Arts Camp
- keep Appel Farm’s grounds and facilities safe, beautiful, accessible and up-to-date for everyone to enjoy as a valued resource
Ways to Give
You can make a contribution to support Appel Farm through any of these methods.
- Online: Visit our secure on-line donation page to make a gift using any major credit card.
- By phone: Call our Developement Office at (856) 358-2472.
- By mail: Mail a check, made payable to “Appel Farm Arts & Music Center”, Development Department, Appel Farm Arts and Music Center, P.O. Box 888, Elmer, NJ 08318-0888
Interested in other Giving Options?
- Find out about other ways in which you can support Appel Farm through planned gifts, stock and real estate gifts, establishing a scholarship, honoring a friend or memorializing a loved one.
- For more information, contact Heather Yelle, Interim Executive Director, at [email protected] or call (856) 358-2472.